I'm passionate about combating climate change as well as maintaining our quality of life and our progressive city values.
Having worked with Chief Minister Andrew Barr to deliver upgrades to local shops, Haig Park, and Garema Place and to plant more trees, I hope to make a bigger contribution as a member of the ACT Labor Government by:
- adapting Canberra to the effects of climate change while reducing carbon emissions;
- delivering more green spaces, and planting more trees throughout the city;
- improving building quality and lowering stamp duty to encourage home ownership;
- maintaining our progressive and inclusive community culture; and
- offering better public services for those in need.
My focus on practical issues will add value to a Labor government that is already delivering light rail, the new health walk-in centre and a growing economy.
Living in Turner with my partner, we value everything this city offers. If you share my vision for a Canberra with the best quality of life in the world, I hope you’ll consider voting for me.
I look forward to catching up with you, and always feel free to get in touch.